Saturday, August 29, 2015

Finally Moved

     I am finally moved and just about have things put in their new places.
Having mostly two of everything we choose the better one.
It was obvious God wanted Donna and I together. We get along well and
have been through alot. Her dog makes me smile.....


Speaking of smiles my granddaughter lost a tooth. She was so excited the fairy would come.
Her mom and I took her to a fish market for sandwiches and we as my granddaughter said 'a picnic' by the lake. The weather was perfect with overcast and no blaring sun. Then we took her to Cosmic Space. A building with huge inflatables for kids. She had lots of fun.

I am resting this weekend. Moving and cleaning and concussion (ya that too) and broken nose and started a new med also. But I look at it as done and I did it with help from my friend and her family.

Now the new chapter unfolds of my life.

Interesting the front road of our condo will be redone Monday. Construction everywhere.
So we cannot have our cars parked here.Where do they expect us to park? Side streets.
We talked of driving up to Spooner WI and stay over at her family's deer camp. But
second thought it's 6 hour drive there, I dunno.
Have a good weekend!

.....................................

2 comments:

  1. Keeping busy is who you are! Glad it all seems to be going smoother for you and your family and friends. Pretty child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your grand-little seems to be growing so fast. The first time I remember seeing her was when she visited you in MO...my, that was long ago and a few moves back! Anyhoo, life seems to be looking good for you and I'm hoping we can all be as brave as you in making decisions that will better our lives. It would've been so easy for you to have said I'm stuck here, but you didn't. You took the bull by the horns and dug in and did what needed to be done to better your life! You should be proud of what you have accomplished in so little time. May God reward you and your friends with peace and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to know you stopped by. Write me a compliment and make my day!